Our Forensic Engineering team focuses on post construction issues requiring expert advice and remediation. In conjunction with our other engineering disciplines, Seven Hill Engineering are able to offer a comprehensive suite of reports, advice, and expert testimony.
We have extensive experience in investigating, reporting and providing recommendations on common issues with buildings such as building movements, cracks,cement render and concrete cancer.
The Forensic Engineering team applies their engineering skills to provide a range of engineering services including:
- Structural / Building Assessments, Inspections and Forensic Investigations
- Undertake Dilapidation survey & reports for Building / Structural / Civil Inspections In accordance with AS 4349
- Remediation advice and disaster assessment following fire, storm, earthquake and flood events
- Building movement and underpinning
- Assessment of existing Structure and Buildings defining Structural Conditions